Get your Friday off to a good start with a few fun filled “feel good videos” to start off your weekend. I have put a few light hearted fun videos together. – Enjoy.
I’m a fan of Jimmy Fallon always makes me laugh and much of what he says and does will cheer you up too. If you like this sort of humour please search for “musical impressions generator” on YouTube.com where you will find dozens more.
This Flashmob needs to be seen it’s a little different from the others we will share with you because it only has four people it it.
What is Flashmob? a large public gathering at which people perform an unusual or seemingly random act and then disperse, typically organised by means of the Internet or social media.
If you like this sort of humour google for “Improv Everywhere“
41 Dads who really get it:
http://twentytwowords.com/41-dads-who-really-get-it This link comes from a Sunshine Coast Group but for all the life in me I can’t recall who posted it. If you have any photos to share like these please upload them or email them to me.
Why Humour is good for you.
- Humour Helps build stronger bonds with each other. Your health and happiness depends on the quality of your relationships and as well being able to sharing laughter which binds people together.
- Humour helps Smooth over differences. When humour and laughter is genuine it can help ease difficult and sensitive issues.
- Humour can diffuse tension. A well-timed joke can ease a tense situation and help you resolve disagreements.
- Humour increases resilience. A sense of humour can increase your your resilience. It helps you deal with difficulty and hardship. and can help you overcome disappointment, and bounce back from adversity and loss.
- Humour can put things into perspective. Most situations are not as hopeless as they might first appear to be when looked at from a playful and humorous perspective. A good sense of humour can help you overcome situations which might otherwise seem overwhelming. – As a good friend of mine often says “this too shall pass“, and I think this is a good way of looking at life.
Don’t Go Bacon my Heart
I don’t watch much TV, and prefer to choose what I watch using YouTube and other News and Media sources. If this “Feel Good Friday” thread goes well I will gladly share more alternate meadia sources with you. 🙂
Just for Laughs
STUDENT: You told me to do it without using tables.TEACHER: Jane, how do you spell ‘crocodile?’
TEACHER: No, that’s wrong
STUDENT: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.TEACHER: John, what is the chemical formula for water?
STUDENT: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
STUDENT: Yesterday you said it’s H to O.TEACHER: Jane, name one important thing we have today that we didn’t have ten years ago.
STUDENT: Me!TEACHER: Now, John , tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
STUDENT: No sir, I don’t have to, my Mum is a good cook.
How to explain what you do, when you’re a pastor!
The Churches in our town offer a very valuable contribution to the community, Here is a TBN Interview with Pastor J. John: How to explain what you do, when you’re a pastor! A must see video!
Please share your favourite funny videos with us. and I will try an include them in next weeks Feel Good Friday Issue #2
Please leave your comments below and have a wonderful weekend.