“Hinterland Connect” is a series of events organised by the Maleny Commerce and designed to bring together local business from the Maleny and Glashouse Country regions of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland,
[singlepic id=48 w=600 float=center]
I was fortunate enough to attend the most recent event held on Tuesday the 16th October the Big Barrel at Glasshouse Mountains Wine in Maleny and was encouraged to see individuals, business and organisations networking together to improve business the region.
The evening included:
- Networking and introductions
- A welcoming address by Lisa Blainey-Lewin
- Local Updates from Groups and Organisations in the region
- Snacks and a light dinner and Networking
- A keynote presentation by John Morley “The Business Rebel”
If you are in business or part of an organastion operating in the Glasshouse Country or Hinterland r then I would encourage you to make contact with Maleny Commerce and find out about future events because it’s opportunities like these which offer you and your business more that you might expect.
Contact: Lisa Blainey-Lewin 0422 584 046 for more information.