Delighted to announce Raw Sounds Fringe Festival 2013.
Raw Sounds Fringe Festival
Expect a a main stage with 10 amazing acts, a Lounge Vibes stage that will be equipped with couches, beanbags, blankies for you to enjoy the sweet acoustic tunes of another 10 acts
- a jam sesh/workshop from the awesome teachers at Wild Hearts Music,
- dance performances by Encore Performing Arts and Hipnotik Studios,
- a dance workshop by the boys in Tha L La Mintz,
- live interactive art by the amazing Zoe Raymond from Wardirra Art,
- and Sir Andum Magic the magician,
Market stalls from some incredibly talented local entrepreneurs, and we may even have some sneaky egg and spoon races! Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that there will be a giant inflatable obstacle course, plus much much more!
Venue and Details
- When: Friday the 27th September from 10am – 5pm
- Where: Lions Park at Caloundra
- Cost: Best thing about it, it’s all FREE. YES, FREE!
It will be a lot of fun and entertainment for the whole family
We have a local music artist form Beerwah appearing
Leave a Reply