The Maleny-Blackall Range Lions Club invites you to our inaugural ‘Lions Mountain View Challenge’ to raise funds for the Lions Medical Research Foundation and other local projects. A sporting challenge for the serious runner as well as the whole family with runs and walks to suit all levels of participation and fitness.
FUNDS RAISED TO GO TO THE LIONS MEDICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION
- 21 kilometre run – First Prize $100 Male and Female Divisions… Registration Fee $30/entrant (On-line registration)
- 8 kilometre run – First Prize $50 Male and Female Divisions…Registration Fee $20/entrant (On-line registration)
- 8 kilometre walk – Certificate of Participation… Registration Fee $5/entrant
- 3 kilometre run – Certificate of Participation… Registration Fee $5/entrant
A free sausage sizzle at the end of the event will be provided by the Maleny-Blackall Range Lions Club. A Coffee Cart will also be available.
Sign on and number allocations from 7.30am with the first event starting at 8.30am at the Maleny Showgrounds.
All participants will need to register by the 30th July 2012 by completing an on-line registration form at
http://regonline.activeglobal.com/lionsmountainviewchallenge_1108197 (21km half marathon)
http://regonline.activeglobal.com/lionsmountainviewchallenge_1108197copy (8 km run)
Contact Phil Homes or Mike Foale for Information or Registration Forms
- Phil Holmes 040980775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Foale on 0409342436 or email email@example.com
Leave a Reply