Please help solve the puzzle about the “Tale of Two Estates in Beerwah”. Why is one estate Lushland selling like wood fired pizza on a cold day, and another estate Coochin Twins remains seemingly desolate, unwanted, and as empty as a whistle?
Which Two Estates are these?
Coochin Twins, Beerwah: years in development, and empty
Lushland Estate, Beerwah: months in development, with houses popping up like mushrooms
Clue: Could it have something to do with the size of the land ?
Here’s the thing: For as long as I have lived in Beerwah, I have been walking through what was once a Pineapple Field (we called it knight frank) and which stretched between Old Gympie Rd and Tower Lane, nestled alongside the Coochin Creek. I know this region well, it overlooks the Coochin Twins and if you walk through it leads into one of the nicest neighbourhoods in Beerwah. The homes along Carnarvon Drive, Beerwah, QLD, 4519 are on large blocks, on a respectable sized road surrounded by peace and tranquility.
It occurred to me as I was walking my dogs through the estate recently that perhaps the developers were purposely holding back on develpment so that they could shrink the properties further? Surely not!
Actually the concern is not entirely only my own: but also that of a lovely lady, who also walking her dogs through the vacant land, expressed her concerns to me that a recent application had been made to shrink the property sizes further – a fact I have not yet confirmed, so instead I ask you?
On the other hand the estate over at Lushland is flourishing, with homes popping up like mushrooms. It has me bamboozled? Can anyone throw some light on this for us please?
So what was once a very good start to providing half acre blocks to our community in Beerwah along Carnarvon Road and Lindeman Road have unfortunately been disrupted by a flurry of small blocks and estate living, I don’t feel that this is a problem closer to town but it seems like such a shame so close to the Coochin Twins.
Anyway back to Puzzle 01: Can anyone help me understand why the Coochin Twins estate remains empty while Lushland is flourishing?
Other Puzzles to Solve
- Puzzle 06: Would you prefer Bunnings or Masters or Hungry Jacks or McDonalds?
- Question: Where do you shop? ALDI, IGA, Woolworths, Coles or CostCo?
- Puzzle 05: Which will Beerwah choose to be like? Maleny Noosa or Caboolture?
- Puzzle 04: But tell me, where do the children play?
- Puzzle 03: How to reduce your Monthly Bank Fees by $60 a Year?
- Puzzle 02: Why Is the Beerwah IGA and Target Carpark turning away customers?
- Puzzle 01: The Puzzle 02: Tale of Two Estates, (Lushland and Coochin Twins)
- Puzzle 00: What is really Important?
- Will Beerwah get a Reject Shop? or King Kong Sales? Gone Bonkers? or One? Both? None?
Please comment below or on Facebook: