Ruth and her team at Mooloolah Valley Pharmacy are passionate about helping people in the Mooloolah community and offer a range of individual services, she is friendly and her team are fantastic. Mooloolah Vally Pharmacy moved into their new building 12months ago, conveniently located between the bakery and the hardware store, alongside IGA in Mooloolah.
Ruth offers individualised “Medicine Checks” for her customers – this is a Free service which normally includes a 45 minute consultation with a customer and at the end of the interview the customer has a better understanding of the medication they are taking as well a an up to date medication list “something like a printed, table or spreadsheet” which could be passed on to another practitioner.
Mooloolah Valley Pharmacy are agents of the national diabetes service scheme (NDSS) and deliver diabetes-related products at subsidised prices to their clients. Ruth and her team provide information and support services to people with diabetes. Registration is free and open to all Australians diagnosed with diabetes.
Ruth’s team offer ‘dose medication packaging’ for scheduled medication so that people with complicated medication regimes are able to ensure they take the right medication at the correct time interval.
Mooloolah Vally Pharmacy have the facilities to help with your healthcare needs.
- Mooloolah Valley Pharmacy also offer an extensive range of gift products.
- The Individual Medicine Checks are another popular service.
- You can also keep track of your prescription with a Mobile Phone.
- Free Blood Pressure Checks – Pop in and have you PB tested.
- Hire of Medical Equipment – crutches, wheelchairs, blood pressure monitor.
- Weight Loss Program support with their Successful Meal Replacement.
Footnote: The National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS), which began in 1987, is an initiative of the Australian Government administered by Diabetes Australia.